Friday, April 24, 2009

Laughing Through It

by Nina

I'm not sure about the bulk of students here at Luther, but I have rounded a corner in the semester. I've been trying to put my finger on where and how, exactly, that happened. While I haven't quite nailed it down I have several hypotheses (I am, after all, a scientist). One of the most likely hypotheses is LAUGHTER. The last couple of weeks I have found myself laughing much more. Laughing so my face hurts, laughing at silliness, and laughing at myself.

Regardless of how or why this happened - I find myself laughing through the last few weeks of the semester. It is wonderful.

If you are in need of a good laugh to lighten your spirits or give you a break, I encourage you to check out the newest issue of the Noncord (online here). I hope it makes you laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home