Wednesday, April 15, 2009

4 1/2 Weeks Left

by Nina

Well, spring break/Easter break is officially over. We are back into classes. Daily chapel resumed today. It's time, once again, to focus on reading assignments, exegesis, papers, preaching, and studying.

I actually feel refreshed! It is amazing how wonderful this little break has been. If only it might have come sooner! I am eagerly digging into my thesis and have had a serious uplift in attitude....even though I'm counting down the days until my thesis is due and the end of the semester. 11 days to thesis and 4 1/2 weeks until it's over....for this semester.

Is it still too soon to be counting down?

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

It sounds like you have died and now have risen to a new life.

chilico

4/16/2009 12:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home