Wednesday, August 12, 2009

All Done!

by Nina

I do love a good adventure - like driving one of the sweetest old farm pick-ups ever (this one even had the name Creme de Menthe), or taking an unsuccessful trip to the International Peace Gardens, or marching through unfamiliar woods on a night hike. This summer brought many adventures to me through my work and connection to Luther Seminary. Our Camp Visitation Crew spent time in North Dakota, Wisconsin, and Minnesota. I was also in Louisiana and Mississippi for internship gigs.

I must admit though, I am glad to be done traveling the country for Luther. I'm all done!

I've moved on to adventures of my own visiting family and friends. While I'm still on road trips and traveling through airports - it's on a schedule that includes sleeping in and significantly less responsibility.

Transition is coming....but for now I'm breathing and loving a break from work-related travel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home