Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Long time gone...

by Tim K. Snyder

It's been too long since I've posted here. It has been a season with a pace I could only describe as insanity. Please note: Don't move in the middle of a semester when both doing seminary and full time mission development. It's not a good idea.

Life in Austin has been an exciting roller coaster, however. This week I wrap up work at the Co-Op on our theme for May - "The Abandoned Places of the Empire." Our year of focus is centered around the 12 Marks of New Monasticism and we're hosting some sweet events.

I, of course, am also preparing for another intensive - this time the first two weeks of June. I'll be posting almost every day during that and I'll be hopefully capturing much of my student-colleague/fellow cohort member's experience too as well as my own thoughts.

In this week between the end of one semester and the next I get to take some time to rest, relax, refresh myself and...

...I'm sorry, wait, what was that? I actually don't get to rest? NO!? Oh, I see, that's right I've actually got three books and three papers (short ones) to write before we even show up in St. Paul? Right. Now I remember.

Uh.

Well.

I guess I'll go read now.

:/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home