Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Done with one thing - on to the next

by Nina

Yesterday I finished my academic semester. I took a final exam for my history class & turned in a couple of papers. Celebrate! I took the time to bike to an appointment and spent an hour of guiltless unscheduled time talking with my neighbors. 30 or so of us gathered at the local establishment, Mannings, to send off one of our classmates who is graduating!

Today is time to re-focus. It is my first official day of not having coursework to do, but many other things instead. I am plunging headfirst into scheduling and planning the summer camp program I run for the seminary (more about that another time) and hitting up meetings left and right for my internship at the St. Paul Area Synod office. We have an event later this week that I have done a lot of planning for - so this week is crunch time of making sure everything is together. I will have a break in a couple of weeks, by it's not quite summer "vacation" for this seminarian.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nor is it "summer vacation" for those on internship...blessings as the summer approaches and a new schedule of activities appears. E

5/20/2009 09:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home