Sunday, May 24, 2009

And they’re off

by Daniel

Are you ready? Well, like it or not—graduation is here. Today’s the big day. If you’re a senior you’ve survived such-and-such years of study. You’ve also survived a week of social gatherings and activities, but it’s time to grow up and do our thing. Well, I hope most of us have grown up at this point! Be prepared for a day of handshakes and hugs. So, what else should we be prepared for? I had a college professor who used to tell us to dress for success. If you’re a senior you’ll need to dress for success, but in a way doesn’t cause you to roast. I’m sure the church is going to be like a pressure cooker. I suppose I could just throw on some shorts and change into something snappy before I go out to eat with my family. I have to admit that I haven’t put much thought into graduation. I just don’t want to be stressed. Well, congratulations to our graduates. I hope that you have a safe, blessed time with your friends and family. I’ll see you this afternoon.


-Dan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home