Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What Tomorrow Brings

by Daniel

Tomorrow, Sonia and I will be hosting our friends Michael and Katherine for dinner. Throughout my seminary experience, Michael has been especially helpful to me. He's a genuinely great guy. He has been a trove of biblical knowledge (and life experience). He has given me the opportunity to teach as his teaching assistant. He has helped me network with teachers and scholars. And he has helped me prepare for further graduate studies. So, tomorrow marks a proud moment for me. Sonia and I have been cleaning and organizing in an effort to make our apartment an appropriate place for dinner. What a mess! We will be moving in two weeks, so it’s been a curious endeavor so far. “The Move” has rendered our apartment a warehouse of cardboard boxes. Let’s just say that it’s not easy to make our place look presentable right now. In a week or so we will end up doing a full-blown cleanathon, but this is a nice precursor to it. Well, it’s late – but I really need to get back to it. I’m excited to play host tomorrow! I wish you a good evening.


-Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home