Tuesday, April 07, 2009

That’s more like it

by Daniel

As a child there’s something magical about Christmas morning. I remember running to the window to see if it was snowing. Today was not unlike one of those mornings – but I was holding my breath for a bright, beautiful spring day. I was delighted to be greeted by light, warmth, and the fact that I wouldn’t have to scrape my car for a half hour. It was certainly a wonderful day – and I hope that everyone was able to take advantage of it. Cooper (my dog) was thrilled to go on two walks: one around the apartment and another around Como Lake. I highly recommend it. Sonia also returned from Florida, which meant I had to make sure that all of my little messes were cleaned up. I thought it was beautiful today – but she was freezing due to her time spent in the Deep South. Isn’t it funny how we adapt to our environment? She also now has a better tan that I will probably ever have. Anyhoo - I sincerely hope that this week brings good news to everyone. The week before Easter, after all – often inaugurates crazy times for seminarians.

-Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home