Saturday, November 01, 2008

Spoooooky!

by Daniel


Trick-or-treat? October has come its official close. I’ve never been a fan of Halloween in the past – but this year it was especially eerie: it was the day before my thesis project was due! I’ve been working my tail off all October and finally the time has come to reap the fruits of my labor. If you aren’t familiar with the thesis – it’s a time consuming project. Here’s the deal: the fun doesn’t end when you hand it in. Your primary and secondary readers help you perfect the paper until it is worthy of being ‘publishable’ material =] Great stuff! I’m looking forward to defending the thesis. It’s kind of funny… you learn so much from doing this project that you get really excited about it. A lot of my buddies aren’t especially interested in the topic—so I’m looking forward to sharing everything that I have learned with some folks who are interested in the ‘craft’! What a great month. Well, I’m off to get some sleep. Yes… its Saturday night…but its been a long, long, month. Take it easy! =]

-Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home