Thursday, October 23, 2008

Coming soon to an inbox near you

by Jeni

Just when you thought you'd taken every survey the seminary could throw at you...think again. Listen, the seminary is experiencing a growing phase and is realizing that it can serve you, the church and the universe even better. In this self-aware time, the seminary could use someone like you to be their feedback. How, you might wonder? Have I got an idea for you!

Okay, so maybe I am pandering for your attention to take a survey I've been laboring over (with the help of a super task group) for over a month. Guilty. But, I'm also pandering for your answers that will help shape the future of the teaching parish program at Luther Seminary. This is important stuff!

Alright, I'll relent, you first-year students are just too busy, Greek is heading into participle territory and Reading the Audiences is starting to get overwhelming. You're off the hook. But, Middlers, Interns and Seniors...We Need You! (Except you, Daryl, you don't have to take it, you can just ignore it.)

Keep your eyes open for the survey coming soon to an inbox near you! (please)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer, you heard me!

I will do it, not in protest - but in love of having been heard.

Daryl

p.s. What is a google blogger?

10/24/2008 02:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home