Monday, October 27, 2008

Light at the End of the Tunnel

by Daniel

Hello everyone. It’s been a few weeks since I’ve made a post on yonder blog. I’ve been pretty consumed lately working on my thesis. I’m finally in the editing stages. I think it will be successful. What an experience! Have you ever dreamed about writing something? I have. I’ve been waking up in the morning thinking about stuff that I thought I was writing in my sleep. I actually got a voice-recorder so that I could record some of the stuff that pops into my head when I’m all groggy and sleepy in the morning. You know what they say about dreams – they help you work things out in your sleep. :) I’ve been using the recorder for taking notes in class. I actually left it on for an embarrassingly long while the other day in my pocket. It ended up recording my rendition of various radio songs in my car on the drive up to campus and a few conversations that I had on my cell phone. Awkward… definitely deleted it as soon as I realized it would be perfect blackmail material. Anyhow – I hope everyone has been having a good week. Midterms are approaching. We had the first snow of the year today too. Crazy! Soon enough the hard stuff will be over! :) There is light at the end of the tunnel!

-Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home