Saturday, June 12, 2010

Strange Feeling Continues

by Scott Dalen

So yesterday another small portion of my class of Cohort 2 descended upon Luther. I was in contact with a few of them over the course of the day as they traveled, coming from various directions into St. Paul...some by car, some by plane...at times there have been some by train.

Hey that rhymes...score.

Anyways...as they were all heading towards campus, I was busy at work...and once again the strange feeling settled on me. They are there, sitting in class for a few hours (which is actually continuing for them today) and I'm at home. They were learning...I was mowing my lawn...they went out for burgers at Mannings...I was snoozing on the couch.

I'll admit it, it bummed me out just a little bit. Fortunately though, the strange feeling will not last long before I too join the mass on campus.

Countdown to Campus: 1 Day...and I'm watching the clock pretty closely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home