Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Here we go again

by Scott Dalen

New Books.

There are more of them, this isn't the whole set...but this is what I have with me at the moment...these two, along with several online articles constitute reading for the first week.

Jesus the Savior and the Triune God is my summer class...though we tend to shorten it up to Jesus. Somehow I find it ironic that DL students that are taking a longer track through seminary like to shorted up the title of classes. But I digress.

After a long weekend of camping, actually not overly far away from Luther's campus (I probably could have headed into town and gone to Graduation on Sunday) I'm back at it today. The short break is over, and the summer semester has begun.

My first posting is due by 8am tomorrow, but I'm going to try and have it done early this evening. Emphasis on try.

Though to quote Yoda, "Do or do not. There is no try."

Somehow that seems fitting.

Arrival on Campus-12 days...and counting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home