Thursday, July 23, 2009

Madness

by Daniel

I often use this blog cathartically. I have been blogging for Luther Seminary for almost a year and I must say that it is quite therapeutic to report my regular happenings. The more I blog the more I have come to realize how much “stuff” is going to be happening (and soon). I guess I had better prepare myself adequately this weekend. I’ll do the best I can considering some of the stuff coming up:

My research on Ps. 33-34 for Rolf is due at the end of this week.

I start my GRE preparation course this upcoming Monday.

The book review for Word and World is due next Saturday.

…and a partridge in a pear tree!

So—it’s going to be quite the weekend! Sonia and I are heading south to Red Wing to watch Fiddler on the Roof at the Sheldon Theatre. From Red Wing we will head to Kellogg to spend the rest of the weekend with my parents. Cooper is excited for the trip because he will get to play with my parent’s terrier, Alphie (who happens to be pretty rough around the edges). When I was in college my parents moved from Kellogg to their countryside home. Even though they don’t live in the town from my childhood, I want to show Sonia some of my boyhood haunts and adolescent stomping grounds. I expect this weekend will be an emotional, nostalgic journey. I will likely have to delicately balance church, school, and work stuff with my personal stuff.

I better get back to work. Take care and have a safe weekend.

-Dan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home