Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's Been An Adventure

by Nina

I recently talked on the phone with a friend and follower of this blog. She exclaimed, 'so you are alive!' Yes, I'm alive (thank God) -- but have been notably absent from the blogging world the last month. I have spent time at two Lutheran camps in Wisconsin, a preaching conference in Michigan, the ELCA National Youth Gathering in New Orleans, and am currently at the National Lutheran Youth Organization (LYO) Convention in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.

I have walked countless miles, flown through Minneapolis, Chicago, and New Orleans; ridden in canoes and buses and vans and on street cars. Finding reliable Internet access and the time to use it has been hard to come by. I have lots of thoughts and stores and photos to share. I surely look forward to updating y'all (I can say that since I'm writing from Mississippi) from my last month of traveling adventures. For now, let me simply report that I am alive and well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home