Tuesday, July 28, 2009

GRE

by Daniel

I started my Kaplan GRE preparation course last night. Before I left I said a little prayer on the way to the Kaplan center. I always get a little stressed when I drive to someplace new (and park someplace new)! This time it was bad (really, really bad) – and I couldn’t skip town either because my brother paid for the course (and they run upwards of $1200 dollars)!The first session had two and a half hours of exams; one hour of quantitative testing, one hour of verbal testing; and a half hour of diagnostic examinations. The stress was terrible. The test itself wasn’t too bad, but it’s difficult for me to remember algebra. It looks like my 8th grade math teacher, Mr. Dalen, had the last laugh after all. I will do the homework and will definitely tough it out. But – it’s strange to have algebra homework again. I had a super bad panic attack when I left the center. Terrible. Well, if I can survive the stress, the class will be helpful.

I hope you have a wonderful afternoon. Take care. Be productive. Don't be stressed.

-Dan









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home