Wednesday, March 04, 2009

how these days grow long

by Jeni

I haven't given up blogging for lent. Apparently I've given up something called "free time" instead.

It's my fault, my own fault, my own most grievous fault; I've decided to take extra classes (because the ones offered this semester are rad and I like my electives more than my other classes with the exception of my bible class).

I'm also continuing to work like a mule; on average about 30 hours a week. I've actually cut down much to my sanity and Colin's happiness. Again my fault, my own fault, my own most grievous fault; I love my on-campus projects and am quite energized by them.

To drive the stake of grievous fault even further, I'm auditing Online Greek this semester. It's been a few years since I've taken it, but I wanted a refresher. Colin and I might get to teach a little Greek next year while we're out of the country, so I definitely needed a refresher. I've forgotten more than I thought I knew. How much more for Hebrew! Hmmm, maybe this summer. Nevertheless, the Greek is going well, if not painfully; I am enjoying the online forum, especially being able to pause lectures and go back to hear things again.

Back to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home