Wednesday, March 04, 2009

She’s alive!

by Daniel

Lo! (hinneh!) The computer lives! Isn’t it interesting how a new day can rouse in us a completely different state of mind? Last night I retired from my computer adventures. I was certain that all was lost. This morning, however, marshaled hope for my old friend. After a meeting at a computer repair center I was encouraged by a representative to try again. After a brief demonstration I figured that I had gathered enough information to give it another try. Sure enough - it worked! This is news for celebration (well, in my home at least). The only unfortunate thing about this morning is that I had to miss a precept in order to meet with the computer repair center. I will be able to make the precept up (thank goodness) so all should be well. On the plus side - I'm getting to spend a little extra time with my puppy (who happens to be sick). I certainly hope that everyone is having a productive (and happy) Wednesday so far. Have a wonderful day!

-Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home