Friday, January 30, 2009

godly facial hair

by Jeni

Anna: my dad went to North Central, back when he and my mom were AG. He was a real pioneer, but I can't remember if it was because he was clean shaven and was supposed to have a beard or if he had a beard and was supposed ot be clean shaven.

Jeni: I bet it was because he had a beard.

Anna: Well, it changes every generation.

Jeni: really?

Anna: I guess

Jeni: huh...

Colin: (excitedly) are you saying that God doesn't care about facial hair? If God doesn't care about facial hair, what else would God care about?!

Anna: God only cares if you're a Levitical Priest

Jeni: or a Nazerene

Anna: I love me some facial hair.

Jeni: I think I'll live blog about this. Talk more about godly facial hair.

Anna: I don't think I have anything else.

Jeni: ponders an earlier conversation in the evening re: neck beards. FYI neck beards are never ever to be considered as godly facial hair or handsome (though exceptions are made if the neck beard is connected to a face beard as opposed to just a neck beard; and for those with very sensitive skin)

Another Friday night at Seminary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home