Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ringing in the New Year

by Daniel

Christmas is a past memory for many of us at this point (but not for me!). I truly hope that everyone had a blessed Christmas. Truthfully—I’ve had an excellent holiday (so excellent in fact that I haven’t really had the time to blog)! More and more “good news” (gospel!) has been piling up sooooo it’s about time that I fire off a blog post before I can’t catch up. Here’s a little recap of the last week or so (it’s been jam packed with good news):

1. I was accepted into Luther’s Master of Theology program (MTH)
2. I got to see Irving Berlin’s “White Christmas” with someone special
3. I spent Christmas Eve with my girlfriends family and made off with some mad loot
4. I spent Christmas day with my parents and scored some mad loot
5. I got engaged

I hope everyone had a blessed holiday. Tonight is (of course) New Year’s Eve. It’s a very fun time for a lot of people. Have a happy (but don’t forget “safe”) New Year’s celebration. I know I will (it’s Sonia’s birthday too!).

-Dan

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

congrats!!! enjoy it (and try not to do any planning for a few weeks!)

yay!

1/01/2009 12:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home