Tuesday, October 07, 2008

T-Minus 23 Days

by Daniel

It’s the most wonderful time of the year. The leaves are turning. The sky is getting grayer. Each day it gets a little colder. Lucky for me the library is toasty and warm. I picked up a thermos today for some of those early days and late nights working on my thesis. All I need to do is pick up a bag of some Caribou Coffee and things will be dandy. :)

Over the weekend I ended up getting really sick after eating at Big Bowl, which threw a wrench in my plans. Apparently Thai food isn’t my food. My girlfriend of almost two-years and I had planned to do the customary “meeting of the parents.” I ended up not being able to go. Boo. :( I did, however, get to do some thesis work and spend some time with my new doggy. Speaking of which, I’ve got about twenty-five days left to finish the project. I started writing the introduction today. The research is complete, save a few articles that are coming from an interlibrary loan. Best of luck to everyone who is working on their projects.

-Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home