Monday, January 04, 2010

Yay for Responses!

by Amber

Thanks to the 10+ people who left feedback on a previous post when I asked about who is reading and listening to this blog! Much appreciated to know folks are actually reading it! I'll do my best to take into consideration the suggestions and insights you gave me as I continue to write this year! One person wrote and asked me to include some of the things I am listening to, reading, etc. and wanted to pass on the best thing I have been listening to lately: Dr. Craig Koester.


If any of you are on campus and have not yet had him, or have the chance, take him sooner than later for a class! I (foolishly) waited until my senior year to take him for John, and have frantically signed up for two more before I am done with this year. If I had known how amazing he was back when I started, I would have been in all his classes! Consider this my word of advice for all of you.

This morning, myself and 60+ other students sat in Northwestern 100 for the first day of Genesis to Revelation--a two week course, which, as Koester pointed out is about as crazy skydiving and bungee-jumping. 3 hours later, we reached the end of Genesis, and I sat back and delighted in the journey of the day. I'm pretty sure his classes are recorded for anyone to listen to, so look it up and get in on the Gen to Rev fun! Thanks to Dr. Koester for his fine teaching here at Luther! So grateful for teachers who care about students and who faithfully teach what the Bible says!

*To those of you who the words "butt kisser" came to mind after reading this post, don't even go there! Take one class with him and you'll agree. I'm simply saying out loud what all others are thinking!

2 Comments:

Blogger mandyjbr said...

Hi Amber. Another reader, out of the closet! C'est la vie. Gen-Rev is a really fun class - it's HUGE. Blessings to you this new year.

Peace,
Mandy

1/08/2010 07:47:00 AM  
Blogger mandyjbr said...

Hi Amber. Another reader, out of the closet! C'est la vie. Gen-Rev is a really fun class - it's HUGE. Blessings to you this new year.

Peace,
Mandy

1/08/2010 07:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home