Monday, December 21, 2009

where's the CHRISTmas symbol?

by Amber

So...I went to Old Navy today...they had nearly everything marked down to $5. I was able to find a few gifts and stocking stuffers. I was on my way out the door when I stopped by a table of Christmas graphic tees. A white one caught my attention. The front of the shirt outlined a Christmas tree using symbols of the season. Only, they weren't the real symbols of the season. See the attached video...

Now, I'm not so naive as to think this is the first sign of unCHRISTmas, but this one really struck me. Praying for you and your family a super duper Christ filled holiday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous LisaP said...

How sad. I am shocked as well. It is my prayer that in 2010 I am able to shine the light of Jesus to more and more people and that salvation will come to those that are lost in the world.
God Bless & Merry CHRISTmas Amber Sue.

12/24/2009 06:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home