Friday, January 01, 2010

My Pilgrimage: NYE '09

by Tim K. Snyder

I'm now here in the Washington, DC area where my parents live. Christmas was time well spent with family and so for New Year's I headed over to hang out with friends from Church of the Common Table. Having known their pastor, Mike Stavlund, for a while now I know just how authentic this emerging community has become. It was quite something to be with them to bring in the New Year. I think you'll see what I mean just by checking out my second video in this series...

NYE Party '09-'10 from Tim Snyder on Vimeo.

Last night I joined Mike & Stacy Stavlund, Mike Croghan, Amy Moffitt and other friends from Church of the Common Table for their Sesame Street-themed New Year's Eve Party. What a blast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home