Thursday, October 15, 2009

celebrity sighting!

by Amber

Were any of you around the OCC around 12:00 this afternoon? I had the sweetest celebrity sighting ON CAMPUS!!! Not only is this celebrity the most upbeat, personable lady I know, but she's famous! A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!
Any guesses yet?
ELLEN ROSCHER!! Author of How Coffee Saved my Life. A recount of her year spent in Lascano, Uruguay.
Ellie graduated from Luther in 2005 with her MA in I managed to sneak a peek of her for the last ten minutes of her presentation to a board room full of fellow students and staff. She was even signing copies of her book. If you missed her, well, sucks to be you! :) Kidding. You can still get copies of her book and I bet she'll even sign them for you!
Thanks for gracing our campus with your presence, Ellie!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home