Wednesday, September 30, 2009

faces of luther

by Amber

I know this is a place where perspective students come to check out the thoughts, musings, and lifestyles of the rich and famous....I mean, poor and unpopular! j/k I get to work for Seminary Relations and also the Communication Office, and part of the joy of it is getting to photograph fellow students for publications. We had a little photo shoot yesterday, and I wanted to share one of the photos so you can see truly how diverse our student body is. All ages, from many different backgrounds, countries, families, etc. It's a wonderful place to come and meet people who are like you and who have differences. This photo makes me smile...all the different hair colors, heights, skin tones, smiles, eye color--isn't God's creation marvelous? Unique? Come be a part of the eclectic bunch who make up Luther Seminary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home