Tuesday, September 01, 2009

“Blogging Off”

by Daniel

“First Week” is well under way for our new seminarians. And with “First Week” we will be getting some new bloggers (and lovely Boundaries Workshops). The semester begins this upcoming week and summer rests its weary head in preparation for the crisp, but beautiful Minnesota fall. I would like to take a moment to thank you for following my adventures over the last year. This has been a great experience. Yes, I know at times I have been a broken record – but being a part of this blog has been a delightful part of my time at Luther Seminary. Regardless, I will still be around campus. I need to complete my MTH (one degree down, two to go)! So this is goodbye – but not really!

I wish you a wonderful start to your academic semesters and an even better continuation to your ongoing ministries. Thank you. Good luck. And take care. /blogging out!

-Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home