Friday, July 03, 2009

Fall Networking

by Tim K. Snyder

In this transition from full-time ministry/part-time school to full-time student, I am discerning my commitment to other projects and vocations. I've discerned my networking roles with in Luthermergent & Emergent Village will continue, for now. I've updated my calendar at CuratingTheJourney.org and its an exciting time of travel between now and this fall.

Here are some highlights...

Logo
Emergent Theological Conversation with Jurgen Moltmann // Sept. 9-11, 2009 // Chicago, IL

Christianity21logolarge
Christianity 21 // 21 voices. 21 ideas. 21 minutes each. // Oct. 9-11, 2009 // Minneapolis, MN

Consult_09_180
Missional Church Consultation with Miroslav Volf // Nov. 6-7, 2009 // Luther Seminary, Minneapolis, MN.

If you'll be at any of these events, or in the area, hit me up: tksnyder(at)gmail(dot)com. Stay tuned for more info, event reflections, photos, etc. -- TS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home