Thursday, December 11, 2008

something, I'm sure.

by Jeni

So, I'm totally behind, checking things off the list as soon as I can but still not getting to things until the last minute. Take, for example, the blog. My goal is to write 2-4 times a week. It's Thursday and I have not a one this week. And I'm pretty sure I have something to write about and not just the weather. Like, today I was approved. Or, today I got a free lunch but didn't get to eat it because I had to run (literally) to class. Or, that my rating on Wii Tennis is above 2000. Or, that I just finished (for class) a great book: Haven Kimmel's The Used World. So.Good!Read.It! Or, that I'm getting (or will get) a lot of work done while watching Son of Rambow. It's really quite an adorable movie and embraces all things imaginative and tells a neat story to boot.

Now, to the final projects, papers, book reports...Good luck out there. One week left!

2 Comments:

Blogger Catrina Ciccone said...

Though I had absolutely no doubt in my mind as to your approval-worthiness, CONGRATULATIONS on your approval! And peace to you among the flurry of these Advent days!

C.

12/12/2008 06:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omgness! Someone else with a +2000 wii tennis rating!

Swoooon!!!

12/19/2008 06:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home