Sunday, December 07, 2008

As the dinner bell tolls...

by Daniel

The senior dinner for December graduates took place this evening. Brrrrrrr. Tonight was especially cold. My puppy actually was limping because the ground was freezing his little paws! I was lucky enough to have my family with me tonight. If all goes as planned I will still be at Luther this spring. For the sake of continuing education and loan disbursements I’m banking on it! The chapel service tonight truly resonated with me. The sermon was about being “on the edge” or “in between.” Many of us find ourselves in this position when we are in between school/work. I know I am...and it isn’t a good feeling. It was a little comforting to know that other people are walking down the same road that I am. All will be well. Blessings to everyone as their semesters come to a close.

-Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home