Sunday, December 07, 2008

crunch, or another reason to miss the desert, no this is not another weather post.

by Jeni

Well, I survived my first head-on "collision." Granted I was at a near stop and the other driver was heading backwards, it still counts as a head on collision. The new layer of snow caused a slick layer of road on the bypass from 35W to 36 causing a different driver to swerve first left towards the guard rails, second into my lane and third in a 180 degree demi-circle while my Anti-Lock Brakes did there best to keep me and my super passenger Aaron from an accident. Thankfully the cars behind us were able to stop before hitting us, we were able to pull off to the side, exchange numbers and be on our way.

The jury is still out to see if I'll survive the winter. My magic 8-ball says, "Better not tell you now." The countdown has officially begun for the Hawaii/California trip in January. A month from today we'll be on the beach and the sun will be shining and the waves will be rolling all will be well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home