Thursday, September 04, 2008

Well, Hello There

by Jeni

I'd like to say a hearty hello and welcome (back) to the Life at Luther Blog. Per usual with academic calendars, the seminary (and this its blog counterpart) ebbs and flows as well as dramatically shifts and changes with the close of one school year and the start of the next.

There are new faces and writers to meet this year and I'm excited to be a part of this group. I'll be getting to know most of them along with all of you. First, a little about me.

My name is Jeni. I'm a senior in the M.Div program, meaning that once I hatch from this great place, I might actually be a pastor. I'm just back from internship in Sierra Vista, Arizona and am getting my Minnesota legs back after nearly 15 months out of state. (I had a 3 month CPE stint in NW Ohio the summer of 2007, so I've been out of my home state for quite some time).

I'm also recently married. It's been a good and solid 12 days now and Colin & I are starting to settle in, save for all of the boxes that fill our new apartment. Colin is a student at Luther Seminary as well and if you're nice, maybe you'll hear from him.

I've found that the Life at Luther is a good one. I consider this place my home. I look forward to sharing more about and learning more from this place that has launched the church's preachers, teachers and musicians (and so many others!) for generations.

So, hello and welcome.
We're glad you're here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meta Herrick Carlson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9/10/2008 11:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahoo!! Welcome home, Jeni!

9/10/2008 11:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home