Sunday, October 04, 2009

TC Marathon & Ten Mile

by Amber

What a beautiful day for a run. It was 42 degrees this morning at 7:30. Perfect for a 26.2 mile jog! My fiance and I ran Twin Cities Marathon this morning. I already wrote a whole blog post about it on my other blog, so if you want details, and I mean LOTS of details, click here for a play by play! It turns out, a whole bunch of Luther Seminary folks ran in the race. Hannah Johnson (MDiv Senior) and Matt Maas (MDiv Senior) ran the 10 mile. Kristin Swenson (MDiv Senior), John Kilbride (Seminary Relations), Anne Christ (wife of Peter), and myself (MDiv Senior) all ran the full marathon (along with a whole crew of Luther Seminary alumni). Here's a photo of us the day after the race sporting our sweet shirts. Don't be fooled by our muscles...they were jello at this point! Be sure to get in on the fun next year if you want to race. Registration starts early in the year and space is limited! Way to go runners!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home