Sunday, February 22, 2009

Let the studies begin!

by Daniel

This upcoming Tuesday marshals my first test of my M.TH degree program. It’s always difficult to do a “blind” paper, quiz, or test. I’ve been reading and rereading my materials diligently in order to secure a good mark (the non-Gospel kind). It’s really hard to gauge how much studying is too much or too little for this kind of thing. I’m sure that any student understands the anxiety that this situation merits. It’s an all too familiar feeling. Speaking of familiar feelings - I hope that everyone enjoyed God’s gentle reminder that it’s still winter in the Midwest. Did you like the weekend snow? I suppose it’s a good way to keep your car-scraping skills in peak condition. I guess we can’t complain about it. We’ve traded our short, dark days for long, cold ones. I pray that everyone had a safe, happy weekend. This upcoming week will be a busy one. You know what? Student loans are coming! That is something for which we can all be thankful. Have an excellent evening.

-Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home