Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Number Of

by Nina

My brain functioning is slowly returning after a hopeless fight with illness. Humor came back first, followed by the ability to tell stories....I've now progressed to thinking in numbers:

23 - hours I have slept the past two nights (not counting naps)
8-10 - pages still to be written
8 - days until Christmas begins
7 - teenagers said goodbye to at CPE today
5 - photographs of Michael Phelps taped to the outside of
the package I received in the mail today

3 - camels in the library nativity set

2 - degrees Fahrenheit when I woke up this morning
0 - CPE clinical hours left to do


So, do you think I'm ready for that paper?


*This email is written in the spirit of the aase-numbers-game.*

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Your numbers look good. Try writing the paper one page at a time. Good luck and God bless.

12/19/2008 01:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home