Monday, December 15, 2008

Nose to the Grindstone

by Daniel

So the reality of the end of the semester finally hit me. I’ve got two official remaining classes until my Master of Arts degree is complete. I’ve been chipping away at my final paper for my last “Wisdom Literature” class. Something about knowing that it is possibly the last paper I will have for my professor is making me try to go “above and beyond” what I need to do for it. Isn’t it curious how you actually feel “bad” if you mess up an assignment? The seminary experience is one that allows a student to form real relationships with their instructors. I am praying that I will still be a student at Luther Seminary next semester. I plan on making it count. Right now I’ve got my nose to the grindstone. I hope this week goes swiftly and safely for everyone. Advent blessings upon you!

-Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home