Tuesday, June 26, 2007

This is Sarah, signing off

by SarahSE

One week from today my stuff will be packed and Kevin and I will officially be on the road to our new home in CA. Since I have countless hours of packing to do, I doubt that I will be posting many blogs between now and then. So...I hope you have enjoyed my participation in the Life at Luther blog! I know that I have enjoyed the blogging and the comments and posting of pictures.

Actually, I have thoroughly enjoyed my life at Luther as a whole. It has been an amazingly quick 4 years. I have met some of the most wonderful people I can possibly imagine, my brain has been stretched, my faith has been challenged and I have learned oodles and oodles about the church and the work of ministry. I'm still a little nervous about beginning my own work as a pastor, but also excited and hopeful. I pray that God will guide all of us through these "paths as yet untrodden." I believe that God will.

So, with the awesome picture of myself dressed up for the 80's Prom, this is Sarah signing off! Thanks for the memories!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Behrendt said...

Hey, Sarah, it was a real pleasure having you as a fellow blogger. Have fun with all the packing, and best of luck to you and Kevin with your life and ministry on the West Coast.

6/26/2007 10:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home