Tuesday, May 25, 2010

preparing for the end

by Amber

Tonight the staff of the Concord, and our families gathered at Annie's Parlor in Dinkytown for burgers, malts, and loads of fries. I mean, LOTS of fries! I felt like my pores were seeping grease when I walked out, but it was worth it! Great company, and cuisine! Talk of graduation made it all too real for me that Luther Seminary will soon be a thing of the past, and these wonderful people will be scattered all over the planet. Andy is giving the commencement address, and processing with that was entertaining for sure. We challenged him to incorporate the 5 core values of Luther Seminary in there while noting "missional" is not really a word. We'll see how he does on Sunday! My family arrives on Friday for the Saints game, baccalaureate on Saturday, class photo, and meal, and GRADUATION on Sunday! CRAZINESS! Feel free to come to commencement if you want to be in amazement for the masses of people who fill Central Lutheran!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Linda said...

Wish we could be with you this weekend Amber. We are so proud of you and your accomplishments and your desire to serve God. I love you!

5/29/2010 05:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home