Thursday, December 03, 2009

hats

by Amber

Do you have a favorite hat? I mean a REAL hat. Not just the many hats we wear from day to day: sister, artist, pastor, Auntie, fiance, student, student seeking approval, you get my point! Should we declare a National Hat Wearing Day? Does one already exist? Bust out your favorite hat and keep your ears warm...with the falling flakes, you might actually need one! My sister took this photo of me in the "hat shop" at Disneyland last year on my birthday. Definitely one of the largest I've ever had on my head! Hats are great!

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Dalen said...

That makes me laugh...I've got a blaze orange stocking hat that I wear in the winter...I am well known for it...if you are on campus in January you will likely see it bobbing around when I'm there for an intensive.

12/04/2009 09:46:00 AM  
Anonymous amy said...

Always January 15th...i had to research this...http://www.holidayinsights.com/other/hatday.htm

12/14/2009 11:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home