Sunday, November 29, 2009

American Swedish Institute

by Amber

In case you haven't noticed, I like going to museums from time to time here in the cities. There are more than I even know about! I know I've pushed museum passes from the library before, but here's another reminder: if you want to go to any museum--go to the library and check out a FREE museum pass. It can save you up to $10 per person to get into museums! (well, that's the most I've seen a museum cost so far). Last week we hit up the American Swedish Institute in Minneapolis. It was all decked out for the holidays, and a lovely site to see. Unfortunately, because there are so many priceless pieces of art in there, they don't allow anyone to take photos inside the museum (insert sad aww here). So, we took one outside, and I obeyed while inside. It was still pretty cool to go inside the mansion and see the fine woodwork, porcelain stoves, ceilings, staircases, and art! AWESOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home