Monday, November 09, 2009

chapel aSISTA!

by Amber

Yeah, that's cool girl talk for chapel assister. I got to help Jannie Swart in chapel today. He's a PhD student here at Luther finishing up his dissertation. I'm definitely not that cool, which is why I was his assistant. :) He's from South Africa, all about extemporaneous (aka: Spirit filled worship), and no albs. Basically, he's my hero. If you don't get a chance to be in chapel, did you know you can always listen to past days? Just go to www.luthersem.edu/chapel. I haven't been up front in a leadership position since internship, so I was back to the nervous morning ritual, and sick half the day over it. It's so true: the more you do it, the easier it gets!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Linda said...

You look so at home in that beautiful church....wonder where it is?! Love you dahling!

11/12/2009 11:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home