Monday, November 02, 2009

Go Fish in Jackson

by Amber

Last weekend I went home for 11 photo shoots, but cut my shoots off early on Saturday night so I could go with my two nieces to the Go Fish concert in Jackson. It was a crazy sight. You probably remember Go Fish a number of years ago singing their tight Christian harms. This time, they were jumping around like puppets on a string bringing the story of Jesus to life for children. Kids were going balistic. Now, I've been to some kick butt concerts lately, so Go Fish hardly compared in my mind, but imagine for 5-15 year olds how exciting a concert like this would be. It was pretty awesome to see three adult men with energy coming out their ears, and kids singing the books of the Bible and smiling and having a good time.

If you want to see the excitement for yourself, click here. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home