Saturday, May 29, 2010

graduation weekend!

by Amber

It was a super busy weekend, and I have been taking naps non-stop now in an attempt to recover from it! Each graduate I've seen has said the same thing: "I'm exhausted, and I really didn't do anything!" Well, entertaining family, trying to remember your gown on Sunday afternoon, getting ready, staying cool in a warm church, high emotions, graduation parties...yeah, there was stuff going on! I'll do a separate entry for the graduation itself, but here are a few pictures so you can see what the class photo looked like on Saturday.

There was a wonderful (brats and chicken = YUM!) meal following baccalaureate on Saturday, and barely enough chairs to seat all the guests. What a great celebration with friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home