Saturday, April 17, 2010

amazing find in Mankato!

by Amber

Kevin and I went down to St. Peter and Mankato to help celebrate my dad's 55th birthday. We took him out for supper at Pizza Ranch Buffet (fancy, I know). Amazing salad, "sweet swine" pizza (aka Hawaiian pizza), and cactus bread (dessert pizza) that was soooo good. After all this food, naturally, I had to use the restroom. Number one people, don't even go there! Well, it was on my way back to the bathroom when I saw this unusual room in the middle of the restaurant where there were about 10 kids playing basketball. A gym in Pizza Ranch! Now, I know there are a number of churches with gyms, but I bet they don't have windows for parents to watch their kids and be in worship. What do you think of this idea?

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Dalen said...

The Pizza Ranch in Spirit Lake, IA has the same thing. I've got a mixed view. I think its kinda fun for kids...but it tends to get abused by high school kids who get a little crazy...that worries me when my 6 year old is in there

4/20/2010 08:51:00 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Ah! Totally agree. The rim in the one we were at was already bent by some punk kid...grr...it's definitely more aimed at teenagers than kids. Who needs more of a room to play in? That's up for debate, I guess! ;)

4/21/2010 04:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home