Thursday, October 29, 2009

missing CA

by Amber

I'm going to go ahead and speak the truth: I'd rather be in CA right now. I miss my internship site. I miss the people there. I miss the ocean view. I miss the dolphins (if you haven't yet seen this video, you may want to), I even miss the sea lions (even though I absolutely despised them). Some of my classes rock (senior preaching is right up there), but some of them are a little...dry. I miss the daily support of staff and friends. I miss the regular God moments. They seem to get lost here on campus. Anyone up for a road trip?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Kelly said...

CA misses you too, as do many of the people here. I have had several people come up to me in the past few weeks and ask how you are doing, and if you are planning to come out and visit soon.

So take a road trip... there are tons of people that would love to see you. And you need to break in your new car.

Love you and Miss you

10/29/2009 02:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Linda said...

When I saw the palm tree, then you jumping on the ocean, I thought to myself, "She must be missing Cali." I have been thinking about you A LOT lately ~ ~ ~ and missing you. Lifting you up in prayer every day. I love you and miss you!

10/30/2009 04:39:00 PM  
Anonymous LisaP said...

I second that....CA misses you too! And we all need new photo shoots. And it seems when you were in CA you had more time to blog-heehee.
Miss you and praying for you.
Blessings to you from Lisa & Rach xoxo

10/31/2009 04:00:00 PM  
Blogger Karishma said...

I've been missing the west coast recently too.. only mine is the PAC NW! However, I'm willing to road trip with you. I need to reconnect with the road and nature and feelings of grace again! When are we going? :) Love you!

PS I love that jumping photo! I miss that visit, it was by far the best week ever - filled with love, friendship, recovery, laughter, photos, the ocean, did i mention love? :)

11/05/2009 01:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come, come, come......

11/10/2009 11:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home