Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mmmm...Cocoa

by Jeni

Well, it was 16 degrees on the TCF weather meter. 16. One Six. Brrrr. Colin's making plans to visit Las Vegas in the next couple of weeks and I'm wondering if I'll ever feel the warmth of the Southwest anytime soon myself. It's enough to say uff da.

One highlight is cozying up to a warm mug of hot cocoa. Thankfully my return to Minnesota coincided with Starbucks' increased line of cocoas, namely their signature hot cocoas. My favorite? The salted caramel one. I just really like the salt and caramel combo on top a bed of thick whipped cream. Yum. It's almost enough to forget that it's 16 degrees out there. And that I'm sitting inside of Starbucks wearing my hat. And my jacket. And still pretty cold. Uff da.

Stay warm out there, we've only just begun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Edith said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11/22/2008 09:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I echo your thoughts...if you like chai, you should try an eggnog vanilla chai from starbucks...they are out of this world and only out during the Holiday season...and we are on internship with no Starbucks within driving distance! So..enjoy one on me and blessings on your t- break! E

11/22/2008 09:54:00 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I was at a coffee shop the other day, out here in Orange County, and they didn't have any hot cocoa. And I was wearing short sleeves and no coat.

11/24/2008 10:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home