Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Start Your Day Off Right

by Anonymous


Man, we know how to spice things up at Luther.

I spent a solid five minutes deciding what breakfast sandwich to get in the dining hall this morning. I know I'm a ham, swiss and egg girl, but now they're all named after ELCA seminaries and I was convinced that my predictable choice of a "Luther" had a deeper meaning.

And they do, mind you. It seems the PLTS doesn't contain any meat, so that was out of the question. And is there something especially southern about pepperjack cheese? Hmm.

I might have to try them all and make sure I made the right decision to attend Luther...

Which breakfast sandwich are you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Shouldn't the Philly have roast beef, swiss cheese, green peppers and onion?

I'm just sayin'...

2/27/2008 12:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home