Thursday, November 26, 2009

name this character:

by Amber

Kevin and I went to his Grandma Joan and Grandpa Jim's house in Grantsburg, WI for Thanksgiving today. You know the song, "Over the river and through the woods?" Yeah, it totally applies to this grandma! We got to go outside for an adventure hike, but had to wear orange since hunters were out prowling. Scary. I climbed into my first tree stand ever. Kevin found an adorable pom to play with named "Boots." Needless to say, we had a great time with family, and even played dress up in the afternoon. Here's what Grandma got out of the closet to give me this weekend: who am I?

1 Comments:

Anonymous LisaP said...

How fun is that. We certainly do not have areas like that here in So Cal. Looks like a fun time!

12/07/2009 05:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home